We support community-based wellness programs and partner with the libraries to support these programs. All services are matched-based pricing and are at no-cost to the participants. We also provide no-cost grant writing to all libraries that are interested in bringing in our services but lack funding. Contact us to start something up at your library or other community-based organizations - 619-466-4386 or email us.
- Cooking classes
- Gardening and urban farming classes
- Yoga - many options and variations available
- Group exercise classes
- Meditation and mindfulness
- Positivity and gratitude workshops
- Wellness workshops
- CPR / First Aid Classes, including babysitting CPR/First Aid classes
- More ... don't see it? Ask us and we may be able to provide it!
Want to attend one of our community-based class? These classes are at no-cost at you! Sign up for our newsletter here. The newsletter will include our calendar and highlight health strategies each month.